FC8t3 fails to powerdown on Intel Imac 24" with Parallels Desktop 3.0

Philipp Ott philipp.ott at avalon.at
Sat Oct 13 12:59:58 UTC 2007

Hello!

Any clue where to report this to? I found some references to Fedora
Core shutdown problems on fedora lists and one or two also on
Parallels forum, but none helped me any further.

Problem is: FC7 (release and all of its updates) and FC8test3 now
fail to shutdown under Parallels Desktop 3.0 build 5160. Upon
clicking on shutdown all services shut down properly and the VM stops
with "System halted" message. Filesystems get unmounted, md stopped
and such, all fine, but poweroff fails then.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Regards