rawhide report: 20071011 changes

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Tue Oct 16 13:58:13 UTC 2007

Rodd Clarkson schrieb:
> On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 07:14 -0400, Build System wrote:
>

>> compiz-0.6.0-1.fc8
>> ------------------
>> * Wed Oct 10 2007 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> - 0.6.0-1
>> - 0.6.0 final
>> - always-restack-windows-on-map
>>
>> compiz-fusion-0.5.2-9.09b700.fc8
>> --------------------------------
>> * Wed Oct 10 2007 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 0.5.2-9.09b700
>> - >= instead of = to allow compiz upgrade flexibility
>>
>> * Sun Sep 23 2007 Adel Gadllah <adel.gadllag at gmail.com> 0.5.2-8.09b700
>> - Fix changelog date
>>
>> * Sat Sep 22 2007 Adel Gadllah <adel.gadllag at gmail.com> 0.5.2-7.09b700
>> - Update to 0.6 branch (builds against current compiz)
>>
>> compiz-fusion-extras-0.5.2-8.6871d0.fc8
>> ---------------------------------------
>> * Wed Oct 10 2007 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 0.5.2-8.6871d0
>> - >= instead of = to allow compiz upgrade flexibility
>>

> Hmmm, something broke with this update.
>
> I had no windows decoration for a while, but deleting (actually moving)
> ~/.gconf/apps/compiz (while logged out) saw them reappear.
>
> However, new windows now open with the title bar behind the top panel.
> And all applications open in the top left corner, so you can't easily
> move new windows. (You have to use the ALT-Click and drag method).
>
> Others seeing this?
>

> R.

$ gconftool-2 --unset /apps/compiz/general/allscreens/options/active_plugins

$ gconftool-2 -g /apps/compiz/general/allscreens/options/active_plugins

[glib,gconf,dbus,png,svg,video,screenshot,decoration,clone,place,fade,minimize,move,resize,switcher,scale,plane]

or  gconf-editor, ..., active_plugins, unset

--
shrek-m