audio problem with f8t3

David L idht4n at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 02:13:56 UTC 2007

On 10/19/07, Chuck Ebbert <cebbert at redhat.com> wrote:
<snip>
> On that wiki page, it says:

> > "We can always go back to the status quo ante easily. It's just
> > a matter of having pa in the default install set, toggling one gconf
> > option, and patching a single config file (asound.conf)."
> >
> > Are the details of that toggling/patching available anywhere?
> > Pulseaudio is just not working on my box.  :(
> >

> # yum erase pulseaudio alsa-plugins-pulseaudio
> # reboot
>
> fixed it for me...

fixed it for me too.  Can I assume since somebody with
a redhat.com email address knows about the problem
that a bugzilla bug report would be redundant?  In
general, if a bug is confirmed on this list, who if
anybody, should file a bugzilla bug report?  The
original poster, the "confirmer", ...?  If somebody
files one, should a link to the report be posted on this
list?