rawhide report: 20071024 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 13:39:58 UTC 2007

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 09:16:04 -0400
"Arch Willingham" <arch at tuparks.com> wrote:

> With this morning's update, it does matter what updates I eliminate,
> teh update dies with oen of the packages saying "Package XYZ is not
> signed". One example of this is "Package
> pykickstart-1.18-1.fc8.noarch.rpm is not signed".

This was a small thinko on my part.  The fedora-release package enabled
the fedora and updates-released repositories, and mirror manager
redirects them to rawhide.  However these repo definitions insist upon
signed packages and we don't automatically sign packages in rawhide.
For now, edit the repos in Pirut and disable the fedora and
updates-released repos.

--
Jesse Keating