system-config-users 1.2.72-1.fc8 hangs when adding a new user

Guido Ledermann guido.ledermann at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:10:14 UTC 2007

Okay, my messages are:
[root at cookie ~]# system-config-users
Gtk-Message: (for origin information, set GTK_DEBUG): failed to retrieve
property `GtkTreeView::odd-row-color' of type `GdkColor' from rc file value
"((GString*) 0x880fc30)" of type `GString'
*** glibc detected *** /usr/bin/python2: double free or corruption (out):
0xbfd86088 ***

How can I temporarily change my language?

Guido