f8t2 glabels printing offset

Gerry Tool gerrytool at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:11:23 UTC 2007

I frequently use glabels.  In f8t2, it offsets the label printing
downward by about 1/2" when I send it to my Canon PIXMA ip4000 printer
using turboprint.  The same document sent to my Samsung Laser ML-1750
is not offset, nor is one using the gutenprint driver for the Canon,
however that driver has inferior quality output compared to the
turboprint driver.

If I use another application such as gedit or OO.o Writer, the printed
output for all printers is identical, no offset on any printer.

Anyone have a hint of what to check?

Gerry