nautilus starts every time at bootup, how to disable this

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 22:39:48 UTC 2007

Dear all,

for a while now since last year nautilus starts by itself everytime with the home folder.  Is there a way to prevent it from autostarting every time at startup.

I checked in gnome session there is an entry that has

nautilus --sm-config-prefix /nautilus/-zxTp1z/
I removed it from there, but it did not matter.  Nautilus started up again when I rebooted.

Thanks,

Antonio