rawhide i386 live image available

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 02:00:58 UTC 2007

A new rawhide-based live image is now available for testing.  The only
image available right now is the i386 desktop (GNOME) image, mostly as a
matter of concentrating some testing.  The image is based on today's
rawhide plus newer NetworkManager and selinux-policy which should land
in tomorrow's rawhide.

One of the biggest focuses of this image is to get some eyes on the new
NetworkManager version which we're landing for Fedora 8.  As this wasn't
ready in time for test2, we're hoping to get some quick testing to help
ensure that it works very well for test3 and not lead to a lot of people
being entirely unable to try things out as test3.

So head on over and download it from the torrent at
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents//rawhide-i386-Live-20070925.torrent

Happy testing!

Jeremy