Updating to F8 (rawhide)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 26 20:30:01 UTC 2007

Ronald Warsow wrote:

> I *can't find anything* what makes any diff.'s to a simple "burn iso and
> install" and sounds to me like a so called "anaconda-based update" on
> the page you provided.
>
> The above means(with a cynically undertone):
> You steel my time, which I better can spend on testing, when you
> stereotype broadcasting the same info, when I explicitly asked for more.

It just means, the information you wanted is already there and you could
read what is written or atleast explain what you didn't understand.  The
latest test release is available at

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/7.91/
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org

You could also get the rawhide boot.iso and do a network installation

Rahul