fonts small in Sea Monkey

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Thu Sep 27 20:31:51 UTC 2007

Hello there,

My father has mentioned to me on several occasions that the font is not
able to be enlarged in Sea Monkey.  The parts of the screen which are
small for him are:
mail incoming address
the mail in the inbox
the menu bar at the top of the screen
all the different icons on the tool bar are small
all the items inorder to tell what mailbox you are in such as: inbox,
drafts, sent, and tras
the attachment list box (where the attachments pop up to click on them)
the from, send, reply to, date are also small
The This is not junk or this junk button are small.
The subjec, sender, date and priority are also small.
Scott Berry