session and language not present in gdm window

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 00:17:55 UTC 2008

Just installed from today rawhide.
After installation I'm asked to create a user.
Then when I restart and I'm presented with the gdm login I don' t see
language and session options at the bottom bar.
I see the user defined befor and the label "other...".
If I click on this username I continue not to get them showed.
Instead if I click on "other...",  they suddenly appear and I can for
example choose kdm as the sesison and select "other..." in language label...
Where to file bug, gdm itself?

PS: the installation target was a qemu-kvm virtual machine with nfs method,
pointing to the physical server that shares the rsynced tree

Gianluca