fedora 9 beta livecd installation

陈宇飞 youfychenbc5000 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 04:25:43 UTC 2008

I was installing fedora 9 beta through livecd, and on my slow desktop the English version works perfect. But when I try to install the system with Chinese version, after the keyboard option, the computer start lagging hard and showed no progress after a hour. Quite depressed.
Also, my PackageKit NEVER EVER worked. It always say that "Software list cache is invalid and has to be rebuilt." :s Yum is often locked as well.
Better than werewolf anyway, as in quality and speed.
Wish every one happy every day.