X possibly broken this morning

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:23:35 UTC 2008

2008/4/3, José Matos <jamatos at fc.up.pt>:
> On Thursday 03 April 2008 10:48:53 Antonio M wrote:
>  > I don't understand why packages that causes trouble are not removed
>  > from development repo as soon problem is showing....
>

> That would you mean that some mirrors would have the problematic files and
>  same not either because they were updated or because they were to much
>  outdated. That would be chaotic to say the least. :-)
>
>  --
>  José Abílio
>

>  --

tnx for the answer.I didn't realized that synchronization might be the culprit

But this a problem of servers synchronization, I don't know how long
it takes to re-synchronize all system, but if pushing from koij takes
more than synchronization, it might be worth removing files.

regards
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag