Question about fast user switching

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:39:39 UTC 2008

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:32:45 -0600  Reid Rivenburgh wrote:
> I  have a computer that I'm almost always logged in on.  I'd like to
>set it up so that when I'm not at the computer, it shows the gdm login
> screen so others can login to use it.
Already in f8, when a user is in gnome and sets up a lock screensaver (I
presume gnome-screeensaver with password enabled), when you arrive at the pc
you find the password input screen and between the buttons you can choose
one named "switch user..".
Not tested in rawhide (not at pc at the moment)

I don't know what is xautolock.....

HIH
Gianluca