Where does the livna repository fit in with FC9?

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Sat Apr 5 16:30:35 UTC 2008

At some point, I could have sworn the livna repository said that FC8 would be the last time and then it would be merged with something else (I can't remember). Either way, I don't see any mention of it now at http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/

How does FC9 work with this release. For other versions, I have a long script I have made to add stuff that wokrs well. One of the fist lines is:

# Adds Livna repo
rpm -ivh  http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-8.rpm

How do you add the version that works with FC9?

Thanks!

Arch