Intermittant Gnome action

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 21:39:31 UTC 2008

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
> Further to the above. Running from the menu is fine, only the desktop is vacant.
> Selinux was turned off (leaving off during beta evaluation).

I saw this today on my own system which has selinux enforcing, but the problem
wasn't related to that.  It looked like dbus was running but the nautilus
process was hung, using kill -SIGHUP got it up and started, so I'm not sure what
the problem is there.  I don't find any output thats useful so far.

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29