silly question - what is the rawhide/9beta+ way to set my timezone

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 8 12:43:26 UTC 2008

Yeah, every time I boot my notebook, it resets the clock to what is
possibly UTC. I used to set region/timezone by right clicking the gnome
clock.

Where do I do that now ?

I added my a location in there, but that seems to only set the weather
zone {! which works !}.

Note that running ntpdate au.pool.ntp.org fixes the time to the correct
time, so it probably has the correct time zone info. The machine was
upgraded from F7|F8|f9beta|updated over the past 6 months.

DaveT.