still no su - on that machine f7 -> rawhide

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 23:46:38 UTC 2008

[olivares at localhost ~]$ su -
bash: su: command not found
[olivares at localhost ~]$ rpm -qa coreutils
coreutils-6.10-18.fc9.i386
[olivares at localhost ~]$

What should I do?

rpm -e coreutils*

then yum install coreutils?

the machine smolt profile here, if it is of any help:

http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_3c4bc7c6-3372-4988-8d8e-9713c336b18e
(public)

TIA,

Antonio

BTW, the other rawhide machine, one of the the ones
that has been running rawhide for a while, has started
to freeze.  I do some work on it and then there is no
mouse movement, gkrellm watch stops, I cannot CTRL +
ALT + BACKSPACE, I have to do a hard reset.  What can
I do on that one as well ?