Skip Preview Release?

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Fri Apr 11 11:56:57 UTC 2008

Andrew Farris wrote:
> John Summerfield wrote:
>> This entry doesn't thrill me:
>> * Tue Apr 08 2008 Jarod Wilson <jwilson at redhat.com>
>>
>> - Turn off the usual extra rawhide debugging in preparation for F9
>> release
>
> Always happens at preview time, you can recompile the srpms with
> debugging if you see one show up you think might fix your issue.

I was thinking more of the implications for its being fixed soon. It
_must_ happen to others.

Does anyone else have a DC7700 to try the rawhide boot disk? What about
its successor, the DC7800?

I got a fairly quick response asking about it on the Tikanga list (I was
more interested in running C5 on my new system). Happens the office of
the responder is within view of my front verandah:-)

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait