I am now running in permissive mode and still see lots of selinux denials

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 12:17:45 UTC 2008

I see lots of selinux denials,

But because I was in permissive mode, I was not denied
the operations.  I had to

[olivares at localhost ~]$ su -
Password:
[root at localhost ~]# service setroubleshoot off
Usage: /etc/init.d/setroubleshoot
{start|stop|status|restart|try-restart|condrestart|reload|force-reload|cleardb
[test][verbose]}
[root at localhost ~]# service setroubleshoot stop
Stopping setroubleshootd:
    [  OK  ]
[root at localhost ~]#

to stop the agony of setroubleshoot going wild on my
computer.

I do not have Selinux menu on the
System --> Administration Menu

How do I get it back?  This is the machine that went
from fedora 7 to rawhide.

Regards,

Antonio