GDM not displaying KDE

Arden Wiebe arden_wiebe at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 12 00:37:02 UTC 2008

> If you click on the user name or enter one, you would see the session
> that you can use to select GNOME or KDE. Yum cache bug in
> gpk-application is already reported in bugzilla and is being looked at.
> You can go to menu and refresh the software list to workaround it.

This is what I am saying.  I installed from a dvd iso and the default window manager was gnome.
I have done yum install kdebase and so those packages are there.
If they are the right ones I'm not sure.  What must I do to make sure that KDE is available to
select in the dropdown box on the user login screen?
It does not appear as an option for me after I select my user.
My only option is gnome so far...