nv driver

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:53:36 UTC 2008

Antonio M wrote:

>>> latest updates are a mess..
>>>
>>> If I switch to nouveau driver, system crashes at start-up. with a list
>>> of errors....

>> Now I can't start an application clicking on icons on a panel!!! it I
>> click on Firefor icon I see a cross!!!. and right button is crazy on
>> applications!!! for example by right button on gmail I should see  a kind of
>> dictionary, now nothing happens.

> menus on thunderbird are not working, i.e File, Modify, View, Cronology,
> etc, etc....

Find out what you changed... revert it, see if it goes away.  I see none of
these issues at all.  That does not mean they don't exist, but it does mean the
packages are not universally broken.  It means your issues are more likely to be
complex, not simple.  Use /var/log/yum.log or gpk-log and undo things until they
behave.

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29