Anaconda fails to detect disks

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:51:31 UTC 2008

John Summerfield wrote:
> You are part of the Fedora project, or so I assume from your email address.
>
> You of all people should know the kind of information needed.

You make an inaccurate assumption.  Anyone who has a FAS account (i.e. anyone)
can have a fedoraproject.org email alias; it is not a hosted email account.
Mine is afarris at fedoraproject.org because my FAS account is afarris, but I do
not use it.  Do not assume someone's level of technical knowledge on something
so fragile... as a technical person myself (electrical and computer engineering)
I highly value the input the art and translation people have around here... as
those are things I frankly suck at.

If someone with less technical knowledge runs into a bug they may need pointers
to get it adequately reported.  Please remember, its a community which means it
is not just a club of coders, but a diverse grouping of people.

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29