FC9 Preview under VMWare

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 08:36:11 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 7:11 PM, Kwan Lowe <kwan.lowe at gmail.com> wrote:
>    It installed finally, but still continuing to freeze. I've disabled some
> of the resources (sound, CDROM) but no joy. Anyone else seeing this
> behaviour?  Host machine is a Dell E1505 laptop.

Very interesting.  My test setup is VMWare Server 1.0.4 on  a Dell
Precision 390 workstation running CentOS 4.  I've not had any of the
problems that you describe in installing daily.  It's worth noting
that VMWare Server 1.x is not supported on RHEL5, not that I'm putting
the blame there, but I've got a nearly identical setup and I'm not
seeing this.