brasero unable to count, nautilus unable to burn

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 03:58:50 UTC 2008

cornel panceac wrote:
> however, brasero verify fails.
> at nautilus error, nothing appears in /var/log/messages
> .
>
> 2008/4/25 cornel panceac <cpanceac at gmail.com>:
>
>> priority: low
>> f9 preview x86_64 updated, nautilus can't write dvd, brasero can't compute
>> the total data to be written (hence, no progres bar :)).

For both of these you should get a bugzilla entry opened.  I've burned a dvd
recently although that was a machine updated from Beta past preview, not
reinstalled.  This is most likely an issue with your burner (at least for nautilus).

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29