How to turn a functioning laptop into something useless

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 02:06:46 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Fastie <fastie81 at gmail.com> wrote:
> There was a mail a few weeks ago where I said everything. relating to my
> specs and my problem and what I have tried and the bug I send in.
> If we need me to this again I will but is does feel sometimes that you have
> to do this of and over again.. then for a week or so you hear nothing. Then
> you ask again and you need to start form the bottom again..

You seem to be labouring under the delusion that this list is a
helpdesk. It isn't. There are no trouble tickets, people are not going
to remember that you posted your details "a few weeks ago", and no-one
has been assigned by some supervisor to solve your problem.

If you already posted your details in a different thread from this
one, you should give the URL of your message in the list archives so
anyone interested can look it up.

poc