Firefox upgrades

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 08:10:25 UTC 2008

2008/1/5, Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:
> > I have a laptop that is connected to Internet through another PC that
> > is acting as firewall, transparent proxy , etc...
> > Both are running FC9 (let's call by FC9..), the laptop had been fully
> > updated tonight and now I can get e-mails, I can trandfer files by
> > GFTP, but when I start Firefox and I digit an address it freezes (I
> > would say that it is idling with the small circle close to the arrow
> > running).
> >
> > Firefox is 3.0-0.beta2.5.fc9
> >
> > If I am not wrong, I have not seen any related bug
> >
> > --
> > Antonio Montagnani
> > Skype : antoniomontag
> >

> I forgot to say that other computer (Vista) is running fine and same
> computer before latest updates was o.k.
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : antoniomontag

Additional informations:

I upgraded to firefox 3.0-0beta2.7fc9 but I still have no luck
SeaMonkey can surf some pages but not others (for example
www.mozilla.org is o.k., but www.corriere.it is partially fine, and
make SeaMonkey freeze connecting to realmedia-a592.dp4net
Galeon crashes immediately at start-up

Other system with Firefox 2.0.0.10-5.fc9 works o.k (also Galeon and SeaMonkey)

But the big diference is that the working system has
xulrunner1.9-0.beta1.4.fc9 and not latest available beta2.6!!!!
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag