Firefox upgrades

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 10:43:47 UTC 2008

2008/1/6, Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:

> > > Well if you didn't install them then probably none there, but go to
> > > Tools->Addons and look at the list there.  If you have anything other than the
> > > Beagle Indexer or DOM Inspector you might want to get rid of them (actually not
> > > sure if those two are in ff3 yet).
> > >
> > > --
> > > Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> <ajfarris at gmail.com>
> > >   gpg 0xC99B1DF3 fingerprint CDEC 6FAD BA27 40DF 707E A2E0 F0F6 E622 C99B 1DF3
> > > No one now has, and no one will ever again get, the big picture. - Daniel Geer
> > > ----                                                                       ----
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > No extensions are available....I made another  test opening a local
> > file both b Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 2.0:
> > Now by firefox 2 nothing happens (and they were working before
> > holidays) while by Firefox 3 it freezes.
> > See attached files (they are for distance calculation between ham stations..)
> >
> > --
> > Antonio Montagnani
> > Skype : antoniomontag
> >

> I filed  Bugzilla Bug 427653: Firefox 3.0 is not working
>
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : antoniomontag

Please see:
 Bugzilla Bug 427621: Installing firefox 3b2 package ->
/usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9pre/extensions: No such file or directory

Are my problems connected to the fact that I have no other directories
than an empty SDK in my /usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9b2pre ???
And how shall I solve it????
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag