LiveCD with KDE-4.0.0

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Fri Jan 11 22:32:13 UTC 2008

Am Fr 11.Januar 2008 schrieb Brad Hards:
> On Saturday 12 January 2008 08:09:27 am Sebastian Vahl wrote:
> > - installation should be working again
>
> Just to confirm: I am meant to be able to install (KDE4 + rest of rawhide
> :-)) from this CD?

Yes, that's right. The installation part inside the running livecd is mostly
the same as in the official f7 and f8 versions. But after the first reboot
you'll notice that firstboot changed a bit.
Some thing I've noticed in my test installations: In some screens of the
installer the "next" button seems not to be working correctly. I have to hit
ALT+N to continue. I'm not really sure why this happens and have not filed a
bug for that yet.

Sebastian