Latest rawhide update killed xorg nv driver

gjohnson5 tonyjohn5 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 22:07:39 UTC 2008

My apologies.  The presence of the kernel module and it being used is not the
issue.
if you use that module with the Rawhide X server versions...

There is an abi mismatch between the X server and the NVIDIA drivers which
causes the x server to fail.
Putting the switch "--ignoreABI" in your kdm or gdm doesn't fix the issue