How to become fedora tester?

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 22:37:57 UTC 2008

Valent Turkovic wrote:
>> I get an error message:
>> kudzu-1.2.82-1-i386.rpm cannot be opened :( This is due to a missing
>> file or corrupt file.
>>
>> And I have retry or reboot, and retry just shows the same message over
>> and over again...
>>
>> uf :(
>
> looks kudzu got updated as I was trying to install it... looks like I
> need to give it another try, reboot it is...
>
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/i386/os/Packages/kudzu-1.2.83-1.i386.rpm

Yep thats exactly what happened (my test install failed that way last night
too).  Generally overnight installs from the primary fedora repo (redhat) are
going to be dangerous because of that... the build system seems to regularly
update that repo between 2am and 7am EST (just my observation).  When a file
changes anaconda cannot handle it and fails the install.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> <ajfarris at gmail.com>