Fedora 9 codename...

José Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Wed Jan 30 17:56:57 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 29 January 2008 12:12:21 John Summerfield wrote:
> How do you know Helium goes bang? Has anyone heard it?

  In a supernova. ;-)
  That means that if you heard it you will not be here to tell about it. :-)

  I remember fondly my presentation about the Chandrasekhar limit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandrasekhar_limit

  in the third year of astrophysics. :-)

> Arne proposed a lighter gas, one that burns, goes bang[1] etc etc.
>
> [1] Another of my experiments gone wrong. My own hydrogen bomb.

  I understood that the reference was hydrogen but I had decided to double the
bet. ;-)

--
José Abílio