Fedora testing repository - status of packages

Adrin Jalali adrin.jalali at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 07:51:40 UTC 2008

Thanks.
Another question in my mind is that, how can I test packages? I mean, I know
how to test packages such as yum, I can just try use it and update it, and
just see whether it works for me or not (having in mind that I would be
unable to check the exact bug which is fixed in the release). But for some
packages, specially lib* ones, how can they be checked? Is there a place to
see the test instructions?

Best,
Adrin.