Some strange things happening

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Tue Mar 4 20:58:15 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 05:59:47PM -0500, Will Woods wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 23:28 +0100, Antonio M wrote:
> > 1) when I want to term a session the Stop session button seems not
> > working...and I have to wait the 60 seconds term
>
> Haven't seen that before. Works for me..

This is what I am seeing.  Is there a bugzilla entry for that?

As a matter of fact I have various account on my test system and
logging out of session may or may not work at all - depending which
account is used.  One of those is kept, deliberately, as "vanilla"
as possible.  No configuration changes.  On this a login button does
NOT work and left to timeout just gets back to its desktop.  No
"official" way to terminate that session as a keyboard is also
messed up.  On another hitting "Shutdown" button the first time has
zero effect but the second time it works.

Also starting now a desktop session on a not that slow x86_64
machine now takes ages......  I shudder when I think what will
happen on a bit older laptop.  This is way past a "laugh test".

   Michal