Anyone having problems with bluetooth using the development tree updates?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:23:44 UTC 2008

Okay I had a rawhide box up and running for the past week.
In the last couple of days I've seen some very strange bluetooth issues and
I wanted to see if anyone else other there is having issues.

Yesterday hcitool scan  failed to return any devices.

Today,after updates hcitool scan works  but the Bluetooth device manager
won't let me connect to my mouse even though
hcitool scan lists it as being available.

Anyone else with an updated development box seeing any problems using the
gnome Bluetooth device manager gui?

-jef