Tonight's rawhide REALLY wants to boot into level 5

Scott Robbins scottro at
Thu Mar 27 18:08:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 01:50:28PM -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Scott Robbins (scottro at said:
> > I did note that sysconfig/init isn't documented, which increases my
> > gratitude for the quick and simple solution that I was given.
> /usr/share/doc/initscripts-<version>/sysconfig.txt. That being said,
> that's somewhat out of date.

That was my lack of clarity.  I meant that when I looked at the release
notes on the web site, I didn't see mention of it there.

Mental shorthand, and I apologize.

Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver --recv-keys EB3467D6