Some things to focus testing on for F9Beta

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at
Fri Mar 28 01:55:32 UTC 2008

John Summerfield wrote:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Richard Hally wrote:
>> Many maintainers are busy and prioritizing things. The large majority
>> of them are volunteers.
> Even volunteers should expect to do their best, and to commit to what
> they can do in the available time;

We haven't seen many indications they aren't.

> I _would_ expect the Fedora project to have some procedures in place to
> minimise the likelihood of software that plain doesn't work getting
> released.

Of course there are many. One example would be

In many instances, it would require more people participating and
providing feedback which is currently lacking.