So what is the latest Koji kernel for F8? I know! I know!

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu
Sat May 3 05:29:20 UTC 2008

Look at the log, carefully...

* Fri May 02 2008 John W. Linville <linville at redhat.com> 2.6.24.5-90
- iwlwifi: fix debug messages during scanning
- iwlwifi: fix current channel is not scanned
- rt2x00: Don't enable short preamble for 1MBs
- rt2x00: Fix quality/activity led handling
- Make linux/wireless.h be able to compile
- b43: Fix some TX/RX locking issues

* Thu May 01 2008 Chuck Ebbert <cebbert at redhat.com> 2.6.24.6-89
- Linux 2.6.24.6

We went back from 2.6.24.6.89 to 2.6.24.*5*.90? Or is that a typo?
Oh well, I'm crazy enough to install it and find out...

(insert kernel installation noises here. Could be the sound of a bulldozer
or a bird chirping or anything in between. ;-)  )

Yep, it's just a typo on John's part. Can you make a minor correction note
for next time? Also, Given that .24.6 is the last official update, more
than likely, I'm guessing .90 is the last official f8 kernel coming,
minus any security stuff that needs to be fixed.

E-mail: sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu                                  ***