F9 RC1

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri May 2 14:14:04 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 17:57 +0800, John Summerfield wrote:

> I have, but it's not the trademark issues that reflect what I have. If I
> built it differently, perhaps with different compiler options, perhaps
> inadvertently differently, it's not the same.

Composing Fedora releases doesn't involve any compiling.  The only
places you have a chance at altering the output is the version of yum,
pungi, and anaconda-runtime you have installed and the mirrors you point
to.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (jkeating.livejournal.com)
Fedora Project          (fedoraproject.org/wiki/JesseKeating)