Yum didn't want to stop off at F9

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Wed May 14 04:44:04 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 12:37 AM, Dylan Semler <dylan.semler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:16 PM, seth vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
> >  what does  this command output:
> >
> >  yum repolist enabled

> Loaded plugins: priorities, refresh-packagekit
>  repo id              repo name                                 status
> adobe-linux-i386     Adobe Systems Incorporated                enabled
>  fedora               Fedora 9 - x86_64                         enabled
> livna                Livna for Fedora Core 9 - x86_64 - Base   enabled
>  updates              Fedora 9 - x86_64 - Updates               enabled

I am having the opposite problem. When I want to install new packages,
it wants to pull them from F8.
[root at localhost etc]# yum repolist enabled
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit
repo id              repo name                                 status
adobe-linux-i386     Adobe Systems Incorporated                enabled
fedora               Fedora 9 - i386                           enabled
livna                Livna for Fedora Core 9 - i386 - Base     enabled
updates              Fedora 9 - i386 - Updates                 enabled

[root at localhost etc]# rpm -qa | grep 'fedora-release'
fedora-release-notes-9.0.0-1.noarch
fedora-release-9-2.noarch

I am still looking for what is going wrong ...

/Mike