Fedora 9 updates-testing report

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 18 13:48:37 UTC 2008

cornel panceac wrote:

> 2008/5/18 Adrin Jalali <adrin.jalali at gmail.com
> <mailto:adrin.jalali at gmail.com>>:
>

>         We have over 10000 or so bugs open in bugzilla now. Yes, it is a
>         shame that we don't have as much as resources as we need and
>         people would rather invent conspiracy theories than help out.
>

>         Rahul
>

> otoh, if you don't have air to breathe, you should not run that fast, imho.

Innovation in the Free software world doesn't happen by being stagnant.
Most of the bugs have nothing to do with the speed of Fedora releases
but change in upstream projects. If you want new features, that kind of
churn is just a side effect. It is a balance and where Fedora draws the
line is well known.

Rahul