ath5k module vs. MadWifi

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Nov 1 19:09:17 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 11:01:52AM -0400, Jim wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
>>

>> Thanks for any input--please note that at present, this is a fairly
>> trivial question as it's quite easy to blacklist and put in the MadWifi
>> driver.  Then, I uninstall it and put back the ath5k with each update.
>> :)
>>

> The only answer to that is update to the kernel-2.6.27 and all your
> troubles will go away.

Sorry, I thought I'd mentioned that and apparently I didn't.  I've been
using the 2.6.27 kernel for awhile now, the problems seemed to begin
after a recent update to it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Ford: I wanna be like you...A vampire.
Spike: I've known you for two minutes and I can't stand you. I
don't really feature you living forever. Can I eat him now love?