No sound on youtube (Solved)

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Sun Nov 16 22:50:54 UTC 2008

Mads Kiilerich wrote,

> > > It is. http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5048
> >
> > But unless I am misreading that page, it is not included in the dist-f10 or
> > f10-final branches. Am I correct?
>
> As far as I can see you are absolutely right. It was available until
> recently, and I couldn't imagine would be changed so late in the
> process.

Well, I downloaded the libflashsupport package from Koji and installed it and
now my sound is working.

Below is what was in the latest changelog but it is from April.

* Tue Apr 08 2008 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 000-0.5.svn20070904
- undo deps from x86_64 to i386 because it upset Jesse
   For now this means x86-64 users need to manually install libflashsupport.i386
   and nspluginwrapper.i386 in order to use Flash.
   We need to discuss what to do for Fedora 9 release during FESCO.

> So yes, apparently the documentation is wrong and it should work without libflashsupport.

Maybe it is supposed to but it does not, at least for me. Should I file a bug report
and if so against what?

Regards,

Tom Diehl		tdiehl at rogueind.com		Spamtrap address mtd123 at rogueind.com