No sound on youtube (Solved)

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 00:06:35 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 12:32:07AM +0100, Mads Kiilerich wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote, On 11/17/2008 12:17 AM:
>> So, maybe one should simply get the plugin from Adobe?  (Though I
>> suspect it's the same rpm.)
>>

> Eh? What rpm other than the Adobe rpm? Oh, the "flash support" in F10?

No, I'm not that optimistic.  I'm sort of losing track here--I was
referring to Tom's post about how he needed libflashplugin.

Tom, if you're not the one that got it from addons.mozilla.org, I
apologize.

> So now we are talking about Adobe Flash 10 plugin, right?

Yes, that's what I've been discussing--sorry for any confusion.

(Does quick check to see what's available at addons.mozilla.org)

Hrrm, I didn't even see flash there, just a bunch of things to block it.
Anyway, if I haven't completely lost track and Tom is indeed the one to
have used addons.mozilla.org to get flash, was it the rpm?

By the way, I think all of you folks making effort to figure this thing
out for the others deserve thanks from all of us.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: What should we do with the trio over here? Should we burn
them?
Willow: I brought marshmallows.