F10 on Asus N10J netbook

David A. De Graaf dad at datix.us
Tue Nov 18 20:19:53 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:53:51AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> David A. De Graaf wrote:
>>
>> I've recently installed Fedora 10 Live onto my new Asus N10J-A2
>
> It would just be easier to start off with the Xfce live cd in this case.
>
> Rahul

I agree completely.  I did try to use your Xfce Live iso, but after
two days, bittorrent stopped at 99% and simply wouldn't deliver the
last bits.

I'm a big fan of your work to create a Live F10 Xfce iso, but I wish
there were a way to download it directly.

--
	David A. De Graaf    DATIX, Inc.    Hendersonville, NC
	dad at datix.us         www.datix.us