Flash plugin - where?

Timothy Murphy tim at maths.tcd.ie
Wed Nov 19 01:35:59 UTC 2008

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

>> > Did you run mozilla-plugin-config?
>>
>> I'm pretty sure I did run that at one point.
>> But I'll remove the links and see
>> if running mozilla-plugin-config makes any difference.
>
> m-p-c can do that for you. Run --remove and then --install (followed by
> --check to make sure).

I tried this pretty exhaustively, and it seemed to have no effect.
[It occurred to me that perhaps I had run it as root before,
but I tried it this time as myself as well,
and neither worked.]

And "mozilla-plugin-config --check" never returned anything.

Incidentally, I noticed that yum removed nspluginwrapper a week or so ago.
(I noticed because yum so rarely removes anything.)