Error trying fglrx driver on HD3850 (Fedora 9)

Bruno Medeiros brunojcm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:04:05 UTC 2008

I used the bad words, sorry.. English is not my native language.
I wanted to say that people have a lot of "Fedora 10 tasks" to do,
which are more important than help me with this damn binary driver.
But i really need compiz working and the free driver don`t work as a
need here.

Thank you for helping anyway!
I installed the drivers from rpmfusion repo and have the correct
module to my 2.6.27 kernel. X start's well, but when i run glxinfo or
fglrxinfo i got the error in the previous message.

If someone could help me...