Error trying fglrx driver on HD3850 (Fedora 9)

Bruno Medeiros brunojcm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 01:38:23 UTC 2008

Sorry for bothering you with this question... I think i can solve the
problem now. It's caused by a hardcoded module path, probably a
mistake of rpmfusion's packagers that avoids AIGLX to load on 64bit
systems.
More information could be found here:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=189227&page=20

[]'s