Need a xorg.conf

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 22:15:05 UTC 2008

With my new Computer, the video card is an new ATI product that supports HD (3870).

With no XORG.CONF in F10, I cannot set a resolution in the 1100 by 8xx that allows me to see the screen full width. I need to have a horiz rate of 70.  The only option provided is 75.

However, UBUNTU, my backup, on the same computer has an XORG file that works.

My question is, Can I create a /etc/X11/xorg.conf    in F10, that will be referenced?  Can I use the one that was created for UBUNTU?