Installation of F10

Zenko Klapko Jr. covertcodeop1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:40:56 UTC 2008

Hi Lawrence,

I'm new to the testing process too. It's a lot of fun playing around with
the latest release and being part of the testing. Keep up with the lost
though, there are lots of emails!

-Zenko

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Patrick O'Callaghan
<pocallaghan at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-11-17 at 18:32 -0700, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> > I have noticed all the troubles associated  with F10.  I had one crash
> > and after reloading, I have had no trouble. I am kind of new at this, so
> > I feel pretty special that I loaded my computer and am enjoying it as I
> > write.  I not boasting, I am just happy.
>
> Well I've had zero crashes, so I must be happier :-)
>
> poc
>
> --

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than to those attending too small a degree of it.
 - Thomas Jefferson